- ★ Let's Take A Look Around And Get Started!
- Need help? Introducing the Simple Salon Knowledge Base.
- You've signed up, now what? Time to Login!
- How to Update Your Password
- Adding Your Products & Services
- Setting up Opening Hours & Operator Hours with Simple Rostering
- ★ How to Change your Simple Salon Subscription Plan
- How Do I Update My Account Details?
- Simple Salon New 'Look'! What's Changed?
- How to Purchase a Data Import in Simple Salon
- Managing User Access in Simple Salon
- Suspending your Simple Salon Account
- ★ How to add the 'Book Now' button to Facebook
- ★ How to add the 'Book Now' button to Instagram
- New Online Bookings Update!
- Online Booking Overview
- Setting up Online Bookings
- Displaying Operators Online
- How do I open up the Appointments Page on a day that I'm normally closed?
- Where can I view my client's invoices?
- Why are appointments that were booked online being discounted?
- Why don’t I have any historic End of Day figures?
- How do I purchase SMS credits?
- Can I temporarily hide the Wait List column when it's not in use?
SMS & Email
- ★ What's the difference between Plan SMS Messages and Credits?
- ★ How to Send SMS Marketing
- SMS Transaction Report - Keep Track of SMS Credit and Plan SMS Message Spending
- Creating and Editing SMS & Email Templates
- How to Set My SMS Account up to Avoid Unexpected Charges
- Send SMS & Send Email Button
- Automatic 1-Touch Marketing Overview
- Automatically Market to Clients––Re-book Reminder
- Automatically Market to Clients Who've Recently Been In
- Automatically Market to Clients Who Haven’t Been In
- Promote Online Bookings to New Clients
- Setting up Your Automatic 1-Touch SMS & Email Marketing - Aftercare, Follow Ups, Re-Book Reminders and More
- Rostering Overview
- How to Extend Hours over Christmas and Other Extended Trade Periods
- Simple Rostering—Setting Opening Hours, Public Holidays, Alternate Trading Hours & Operator Hours
- How to Export an Operator's Roster in Simple Rostering
- Scheduling Lunch (Or Time Off) Using the 'Tasks' Feature
- Advanced Rostering (Part 1)—Roster Types & Operator Hours
- How to Repeat an Appointment or Task
- How to Turn off Week View as a Single Operator
- How to View the Wait List as a Single Operator
- Send an SMS to Clients with Future Appointments using the Appointments Report
- Cancelling an Open Appointment with a Deposit Attached
- How Does the Wait List Work?
- ★ Stripe Invoicing: How to Take a Clients Deposit by Sending a Payment Link
- ★ How to Setup Deposits for POS
- Creating a Payment Method Type for the Afterpay Digital Card
- How to Refund a Deposit
- How to Use a Client's Deposit in POS
- How to Use Zip Pay in POS
- Client Management Report—Manage Clients and Market to Targeted Sub-Sets
- Campaign Monitor—The Supression List
- Bulk Delete Clients
- Sending an SMS or Email to All Clients, Or Clients With Past/Future Appointments
- Referral Types––See how your clients are finding your salon
- How to SMS & email clients who haven't been in for awhile (automatically & manually)
- Accounts Report—View which clients owe you money and which clients are in credit
- Activity Report—Track Deletions, Log-ins, Appointment Updates and More!
- Advanced Discounting Report—Keep track of discount types used, and view a breakdown of discounts applied by staff members
- Appointments Report—View past and future appointments, including Online Bookings
- Average Visits Per Client
- Hide Wages Report for Salon Mangers
Simple Salon iOS & Android App
- Adding an Appointment Using the + Icon
- Adding an Appointment by Tapping a Time Slot on the App
- Making an Appointment Longer or Shorter on the App
- Moving an Appointment to a New Time or Operator
- Moving an Appointment to a Different Day
- Adding Notes to a Client's Appointment
- How to Add a Buffer Zone to Services with Processing Durations
- Setting up Your Operators & KPIs
- Setting Your Operator's Commission Structure
- Assigning Specific Services to Operators
- How to Create Categories for Your Services
- Managing Bulk Price Updates
- How to Edit the Gift Voucher SMS or Email Template
- Gift Vouchers Overview
- View Clients Who Have Purchased a Voucher
- Creating Gift Vouchers
- Selling Gift Vouchers to Your Clients
- How to Redeem a Gift Voucher
Document & Photo Management
- How to Create, Assign and View Client Categories
- How to View a Specific Client's Appointment Updates and Deletions Using 'Client Activities'
- Accounts Overview
- The Client Capture Form—Adding New Clients
- The Client Capture Form—Updating Existing Client Details
- Recording and Viewing 'Client Comments'
- Packages Overview
- Expiration Dates for Packages
- Creating Salon Packages
- Selling Salon Packages and Booking Clients in for their Prepaid Services
- Redeeming Prepaid Product Package Items
- Adding a Booked in Service Back to its Package
- Send Your End-Of-Day to Multiple Emails
- Removing or Adding Tax to All Future Sales
- Lock Visit Notes and Comments
- Turn On 'Email/Mobile Required When Adding Client' Setting
- How to Use Global Staff & Salon Manager Lock Out
- How to Setup Your Location in Simple Salon
- Dome Overview
- Online Bookings with Dome
- Advanced Rostering in Dome
- Introduction to the Dome—Navigating to Locations & Sharing Items
- Global Appointments in the Simple Salon Dome
- Add a New Location to Your Dome
Ordering & Stock
- Creating a New Order
- Receiving an Order
- Stock Ordering Overview
- Auto Generate Order––My Order Is Incorrect
- Quick Receiving Stock
- How to Do a Stock Take with Simple Salon
- How to Manually Award Loyalty Points
- Making Services Redeemable using Loyalty Points
- Introduction to Loyalty Points
- Loyalty Points Overview
- Enabling Clients for Loyalty Points
- Applying Loyalty Points to Individual Services, Products, Vouchers and Packages
- Connecting Multiple Xero Accounts with Your Simple Salon Dome Accounts
- Setting up a Xero Account Per Payment Type
- How to Set Xero Accounts for Payment Method Types
- Connecting Your Xero Account with Your Simple Salon Account
- How Simple Salon and Xero Work with Account Balances and Gift Vouchers
- Find My Figures Being Sent to Xero
- Mozilla Firefox - Clear AutoFill
- Google Chrome - Clear AutoFill
- Safari - Clear AutoFill
- AutoFill––Quick PIN Issues or Password Not Working?
- Allow Pop-ups for Safari
- Resetting Your Safari Browser