Tap & Hold
1. On the Appointments page, tap and hold on the client's appointment.
2. A green border will appear, at which point you can drag the appointment into a new time slot, or into a different operator's column.
1. Tap and hold on the client's appointment, but after the green border appears select the three dots instead.
2. Tap Re-schedule.
3. This will add the appointment to the Clipboard. You can now tap on the new time slot and the appointment will be moved.
1. Tap the client's appointment on the Appointments page
2. Tap the green circle button with 3 dots, on the bottom right corner
3. Tap Re-schedule.
4. Your appointment will be added to the Clipboard. You can now select the new time slot and the appointment will be moved.