If you need to add one-off availabilities without changing your regular roster, our Alternate Trading Hours feature is designed to help you manage these scheduling needs.
This allows you to take appointments on a day that would normally be blocked off, without having to update your Roster or Opening Hours. You can utilise this feature, whether you're using Simple Rostering or Advanced Rostering!
Simply follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Roster tab, and click the Public Holidays/Alternate Trading Hours link (located underneath the roster timetable).
2. From here, select New.
3. In the right-side panel, click the Type drop-down menu and select Alternate Trading Hours.
4. Give this day a Name, and select the Date you want to be open.
5. Next you'll choose the From and To hours that you would like to be open and available for appointments.
6. Click Save once you're done and this date will now be listed among any other Public Holidays/Alternate Trading Hours you have set up.
If you go to this date on your Appointments page, it will now be opened up according to the hours you've set (even if you're normally set to Closed)!
Note: You can also get to this page by going to Admin > Lists > select Public Holidays/Alternate Trading Hours from the Select List drop-down menu.