The Appointments page offers a variety of customisation options. In the following article we'll walk you through the settings available to you.
To access the settings below, go to Settings (by clicking the blue circle icon on the top right corner), then select the Appointments tab.
- Client Name Display - This allows you to choose the order of how a client's name displays on the Appointments page. For example, the name John Smith can be displayed as either
- Show Week View by Default (Single Operator accounts only): As a Single Operator, by default you are set to the Week View which allows you to see all appointments for the current week. Disabling this setting allows you to view each day at a time instead.
- Column Width: This allows you to adjust the width of your operator columns.
- Enable Arrived flag colour for Paid Appointments - Normally when an appointment is paid for, it turns grey. You can enable this setting so that client's paid appointments will turn green when they are flagged as arrived. This is useful when you sell packages and clients have prepaid services, or if you use the Pay Full Amount option on your Online Booking site. Otherwise if this setting is disabled, a client's paid appointment remains grey when flagged as arrived.
- Email Required when Adding Client - When enabled, an email address is required whenever you add in a new client. This means you can't save the client until an email address has been added.
- Mobile Required when Adding Client - When enabled, a mobile number is required whenever you add in a new client. This means you can't save the client until a mobile number has been added.
- Enable Wait List - When this is enabled, a Wait list column is added to your Appointments page. For a detailed look at how the Wait List works, please visit our How Does the Wait List Work? article.
- Wait List Name - This allows you to customise the name of the Wait List column. This means you don't actually need to use the column as a Wait List. For example, you might like to use it as a Cancellation column instead.
Tip: If you're using a Dome account, you'll have access to two of the above settings: Client Name Display and Enable Arrived flag colour for Paid Appointments. These settings apply only when you access the Appointments page from your Dome account. However, if you browse into a child location (or log in directly to a child location), you'll gain access to the full list of settings. This allows you to tailor the Appointments page for each individual child location according to your preferences.