Simple Salon allows you to run a Loyalty Program, which awards your clients with points.
Loyalty Points can be applied to Services, Products, Gift Vouchers, and Packages. Each time a client purchases one of these items (with loyalty points enabled), the points are added to the client's loyalty points total. Clients can build up their points and use them to redeem free services (of your choice), as well as convert their points to a gift voucher.
You can add points to services, products, vouchers, and packages on an individual basis. Alternatively, you set it up so that points are automatically added to all items in any of these categories (i.e. all services, all products, all vouchers, and/or all packages).
To see an overview of our Loyalty Program from start to finish, please checkout—Loyalty Points Overview.
Otherwise you can move through each of the articles below in order. At the completion of each article, you'll be linked back to this Introduction to Loyalty Points article to see what your next step is—
- Enabling Clients for Loyalty Points
- Applying Points to Individual Services, Products, Vouchers and/or Packages
- Auto Loyalty Points—Applying Points to All Services, All Products, All Voucher And/or All Packages in One Go
- Making Services Redeemable using Loyalty Points
- How Clients Can Use Their Points to Redeem Services
- Converting your Clients' Loyalty Points to a Gift Voucher
If you have any questions, please send them to us via the Submit a Request option in your Help & Support page.