1. From the Appointments page, select the desired starting time slot by tapping on it.
2. In the Search Client box, type in the client's name:
- If the client is existing, tap their name from the dropdown menu.
- If the client is new, tap the + Add button (or the green plus button). Fill in their contact details as prompted, and click Save.
3. After you have selected your client (or created a new one), you'll be taken over to choose your service.
4. From the Select Services page, tap on the service(s) you'd like to add. Use the Search Services box if you'd like to type in the service you're looking for.
Tip: You can add a new service while you are creating an appointment too! Simply tap the green plus button next to the Search Services box.
5. After you've selected your services, click Continue to review the appointment details.
Before confirming you can:
- Flag the appointment (e.g. Arrived, Requested, Confirmed etc)
- Add a comment to the appointment
- Send a confirmation SMS/Email to the client, with their appointment details.
Tap Confirm and the appointment will be created!