If you would like to have your followers and clients make bookings via your Instagram account, then follow these steps to add the Book Now button to your business Instagram account, which will link them to your Simple Salon online booking platform!
Note: Before you can add a Book Now button to Instagram, you will FIRST need to add a Book Now button to Facebook. Click here to follow the steps to add the Book Now button to Facebook.
You can also check out the video below, which will take you through adding a Book Now button to Facebook as well as Instagram:
Otherwise simply follow the steps below to connect to Instagram:
1. Once you have added the Book Now button to Facebook, log into your business Instagram account.
(Note: You can only add the Book Now button to a professional business Instagram account. Click here to see how to do that part.)
2. Tap Edit Profile in your business Instagram account.
3. Tap Contact options.
4. Tap Add an action button.
5. Scroll down the list and tap Simple Salon.
6. Log into your Simple Salon account.
7. Tap the Continue as button.
NOTE: At this point if you get an Admin permission required error, this means your Business Instagram account isn't linked to your Facebook account via Meta Business Settings. Click here to learn how to add your Instagram account to your Meta Business Manager.
8. It will load for a moment and then tap Continue to confirm the settings.
9. It will say Connecting to Simple Salon, wait a moment until it's finished connecting.
10. Now you will have a Book Now button on your Instagram account.
11. When your clients tap the Book Now button they will be taken to your Simple Salon online booking platform where they can make their online booking.
If you have any question you can send them to us from the Help & Support page and we'll get back to you promptly.