This article will take you through processing sales through your POS page (via https://app.simplesalon.com/). If you need to learn how to make appointments first, check out the How to Create Appointments article in your Knowledge Base.
Now let's get into it:
1. From the Appointments page, click on the client's name on their appointment.
2. In the Visit Details pop-up, select Add Client To Sale. The client and all of their appointments will be taken across to POS (even if the services are spread across multiple operators).
3. (Optional) If the customer would also like to purchase products, click the Add Items link.
Make your selection, and use the menus on the right side panel to choose the item, then Save it to the sale.
4. When the client has all of their items in POS, click Receive Payment.
5. Choose their payment type, and Finish Sale.
All done! The client's appointment will turn grey on the Appointments page to indicate that it's been paid for.
Tip: For further customisation of your POS page, please visit our Customising Cash Register (POS) Settings article for a detailed explanation of the settings available to you.
Want to see it in action? Check out the following Help Video:
Have you set up your Online Booking site yet? Click here to learn how!