Your Simple Salon account is taking shape. Let's get started with creating an appointment:
1. Go to your Appointments page and click an available time slot in an operator column.
2. Use the Client Search on the right side panel to search for the client, then click their name in the Search Results. If it's a new client, select Add New Client instead and enter their details.
3. After selecting a client, the Select Services window appears. Simply click on the required service(s) from your list. You can use the magnifying glass to search for specific services.
4. Once you've chosen the services, click Confirm to create the appointment. It will now appear on the Appointments page!
Now that you have created the appointment, you can move it around, lengthen and shorten it, flag it, make visit comments/notes on it!
- While selecting the client's services, you can enable Send Email/SMS to client if you would like the client to receive immediate confirmation of their appointment being booked in (this is separate to Appointment Reminders). Click here for more information on this option.
- You'll also notice the Client Details button while selecting services. Clicking this will show you:
- Details - View client contact details at a glance (you can click View Full Details to go to their full client details page).
- History - View a list of past appointments (i.e. that have been processed through POS)
- Categories - View and update a client's assigned Client Categories. For information on how you can create and assign Client Categories, please click here.
Tip: For further customisation of your Appointments page, please visit our Customising the Appointments Page article for a detailed explanation of the settings available to you.
Feel free to jump to 11:32 in the below video to see creating appointments in action, and how flexible your appointment book is:
What's next? Check out the article How to Process Sales Through POS for steps on how to process the appointments through POS.