Maybe you've changed your business name, maybe you accidentally created your account with the incorrect name, or maybe you'd just like to change your Online Booking URL.
Whatever the reason, here are the steps required to change your Online Booking URL:
Your Online Bookings URL is created by using the 'Company Name' stored in 'Account'. You'll need to update your 'Company Name'.
1. Click on 'Account' (top right of page)
2. When the 'Account' page loads, click in the 'Company Name' field then enter in the new name
3. Click 'Update' to save the changes
4. Now that your company name has been updated, send us a help ticket via the Submit a Request option in your Help & Support page or by reaching out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the email, let us know that you've updated your 'Company Name' and you'd now like to update your Online Booking URL.
5. The Development Team will then update your Online Bookings URL based on the 'Company Name' field in 'Account'
6. Once the process has been completed, you will be notified by one of our team that your Online Booking URL has been updated
- Any existing links you have created with the old Online Booking URL such as links on Facebook, Instagram, or links on your website need to be replaced with your new Online Booking URL found in 'Online' > 'Admin' > 'General Settings'
If you don't replace these links, your clients won't be able to reach your Online Bookings, so it's important to change them over when you can
- Your SMS and Email messages which use the salon name tag, #CompanyName#, will also begin using the new and updated 'Company Name'
If you need some assistance, please don't hesitate to send us a help ticket via the Submit a Request option in your Help & Support page or by reaching out to us at email@example.com.