Easily monitor and manage your SMS spending with the SMS Transaction Report.
To access this report, simply navigate to Reporting followed by Report List, and click on the SMS Transaction Report, like so:
By default, today's SMS transactions will be displayed:
This report can be filtered by date range, User (e.g administrator, staff) and transaction Type.
The SMS transaction types tracked include:
- Use: SMS credits or plan SMS messages that have been used
- Purchase: SMS credits that have been purchased (either by auto top-up or manual top-up). i.e, you have the Auto Top-Up setting enabled OR you have manually purchased credits via the Buy Credit button (Admin > SMS & Email > SMS Account Setup)
- Refund: SMS credits that have been refunded
- Transfer In: SMS credits or plan SMS messages that have been transferred into your account
- Transfer Out: SMS credits or plan SMS messages that have been transferred out of your account
- Plan change (reduction): If you have plan SMS messages and you reduce your plan, plan SMS messages will be taken from your balance accordingly (on a pro-rata basis)
- Plan change (addition): If you have plan SMS messages and you increase your plan, plan SMS messages will be added to your balance accordingly (on a pro-rata basis)
- Plan inclusion: Plan SMS messages added (for those on a plan with included SMS messages)
Note: If you're wondering who or what the System Operator is—this means it was an automatic action taken by the system—like for an Automatic SMS Reminder, or your plan SMS messages being topped up.
This report can also be exported as a CSV file via the Export as CSV button, or printed via the Print button for your convenience:
Tip: If you're unsure of the difference between plan SMS messages or credits, please click here to learn more.
If you have any questions, please submit a request through the Help & Support page. Our team is always here to help you!