The Waitlist is visible on the Appointments page while in the day view (operator view) and cannot be accessed while in the week view. This means Single operator accounts can either turn off the default week view (so you can see each day at a time instead) OR you could switch to the day view when needed.
Follow the steps below for the option that sounds best to you:
Option 1. Turn off default Week View:
- Go to 'Settings' (by clicking the blue circle icon on the top right corner)
- Click the 'Appointments' tab
- Untick 'Show Week View by Default' and then 'Save'.
Option 2. Switch to the day view:
- Go to the 'Appointments' page
- At the top of your operator column, click on the day of the week.
- Select 'Operator View'. This will show you the day view, which also allows you to view the Waitlist for that day. (You can also double click the day of the week at the top of your operator column to change into the day view.)