This article will run you through your Cash Register Settings, so you can customise how your POS.
Setting up your Cash Register Settings
Go to Settings and click on Cash Register Settings.
Tick the settings you wish to turn on and then click Save to ensure the changes are updated.
- Re-Book Reminder Enabled——tick this and a rebook reminder will pop up at the end of every sale
- Re-Book With Applied Discount—tick this if you have discounted the client's current appointment and you would like that same discount applied to the client's next appointment when you rebook it
- Enable Advanced Discounting—lets you create and apply special discounts. Click here to learn more about the Advanced Discounting feature
- Receipt Printer Attached—allows your Simple Salon to talk to your printer (receipt printer or regular A4 printer)
- Force Operator At Sale—allows you to appoint and select a particular operator in your point of sale page, if they are the one who is selling a particular product or service
- Auto Scan—tick this and the scanning option will automatically come up at point of sale, this is great if you regularly scan items
- Advanced End Of Day—this allows you to balance your cash drawer at the end of the day and reset the float for the following day. The session will also generate a comprehensive End of Day Summary Report which summarises everything you did that day
- End-of-Day Email—the email address you'd like your End of Day Summary Report emailed to
Scroll down in your Cash Register Setting screen to continue on.
- Export Sales Figures To Xero—tick this to have your sales figures automatically exported to your Xero account
- Default Float Value: ($)—at the end of the End Of Day session your float will be reset to this amount
- Receipt Format—this sets the format for printing receipts, either A4 or receipt
- Email Invoice Template—the wording and format used for the email receipt the client is sent (you also need to tick the next setting—Auto Email Invoice)
- Auto Email Invoice—if you tick this, at the end of the transaction the system will automatically email the client their receipt
- Show Future Appointments on Receipt—will display the customer's next appointment on their receipt
- Show Loyalty Points on Receipt—if you have a Loyalty Points program set up, you can tick this option and clients will be able to view their loyalty point total on their receipt
- Receipt Message—the message you want displayed on the client's receipt