Building lasting client relationships and boosting rebook rates are the lifelines of a thriving business. It all starts with an exceptional experience, followed by nurturing clients who haven't returned. When you're already delivering a stellar salon experience, Simple Salon's client retention feature is your secret weapon!
Let's look at clients who haven't been in for some time, who haven't re-booked and don't have any future appointments.
Over in your Marketing section, click the Clients Who Didn't Rebook report option.
On the right side panel, change the From and To dates to show the date range when the clients did come in for an appointment.
For further clarity:
- This option (Clients Who Didn't Rebook) means that if a client DID have an appointment within the date range searched, BUT they haven't rebooked an appointment since, they will appear on this list.
- For example, let's say you input the date range as 1/1/2019 - 31/12/2020—this will give you a list of clients who had an appointment within those dates BUT haven't booked another appointment since.
- So, if someone had an appointment during those dates but they do have a future appointment booked in—they won't be on the list. It'll only be those that haven't rebooked.
Click Search when you're ready, and the list will load according to your filters.
What are the 'Search Filters' in the Clients Who Didn't Rebook Marketing report?
- With Operator—you can target clients for a particular Operator
- Service Category—you can target a specific Service Category
- Service—you can target a specific Service
- Within Rebook Period—refers to the Target Re-book Period which you can set up in your Marketing Settings, in Settings. If the Target Re-book Period (in Marketing Settings) is set to 8 weeks, then this report will look at clients who haven't rebooked within the 8 weeks
- With Same Operator—will give you the clients who had an appointment with an operator but who did not rebook with that same operator.
What else can I do using the Clients Who Didn't Rebook Marketing report?
- You can use your client Category, Gender, Referral menus to filter this report even further.
- You can Send SMS*, or Send Email^ to all clients on the list.
- You can Export or Print this report.
- Even Add To List if you want to start building specific client lists to market to
Looking for a step-by-step video guide on connecting with clients who haven't visited in a while? We've got just what you need. Take a look below:
Note: The results generated by the Clients Who Didn't Rebook Marketing report option will be the same as what the Client Retention Report gives you in the No column.
* Keep in mind that approximately 160 characters equates to one SMS Credit/Plan SMS Message. Therefore, if your message is more than 160 characters, multiple SMSs will be used per text. Please send yourself a test before you send the SMS to your clients. SMS Pricing dependant on location. Click here for more info.
^ If you choose ‘Send Email’, the ‘Standard Email’ option will allow you to send up to 1000 emails for free from Simple Salon. If you need to send more than 1000 emails, you’ll be required to use one of our third-party email marketing platforms—’Mailchimp’ or ‘Campaign Monitor’. To use either of these platforms, head to their websites to set up an account and then follow the steps here to connect your Simple Salon account to Mailchimp and here to connect to Campaign Monitor.