Salon Packages allow you to sell a set of products and/or services in one handy package. Services can then be redeemed over a period of time, and products can be collected when the client would like them.
Creating your Packages
Go to your Admin page, and select your Vouchers & Packages tab. Click New in your Packages section.
On the right side panel, fill in the package details.
- Give your package a name and a price.
- Give your package an expiry date, otherwise it can be set to never expire.
- If you have set up your Loyalty Program, enter the number of Loyalty Points the client will receive when they purchase this package.
- Assign a Barcode (if applicable).
- If you don't wish to include GST in the package price, you can tick GST Free. In most cases, this is irrelevant, therefore leave it unticked.
- If you're ready to move on, click Next.
Add Items to your Package
The next step is to add items i.e. Services and/or Products to the package.
On the right side panel choose the Item Type (Visit/Product).
For the Visit item type (services), fill in the different fields—Item Type, Category, Service, Quantity then Save.
For Product, fill in Item Type, Brand, Product, Quantity and Save.
Continue to add new items until you have created your desired package.
Selling your Packages to Clients
Click here to see how your clients can purchase your packages, and how they can redeem and book in for their pre-paid items.
Want to see these step in action? Check out the video.