Salon Packages allow you to sell a set of products, services or gift vouchers in one handy package. Services can then be redeemed over a period of time, and gift vouchers & products can be collected when the client would like them.
Creating your Packages
Go to your Admin page, and select your Vouchers & Packages tab. Click New in your Packages section.
On the right side panel, fill in the package details.
- Give your package a name and a price.
- Give your package an expiry date, otherwise it can be set to never expire.
- If you have set up your Loyalty Program individually, enter the number of Loyalty Points the client will receive when they purchase this package.
- Assign a Barcode (if applicable).
- If you don't wish to include GST in the package price, you can tick GST Free. In most cases, this is irrelevant, therefore leave it unticked.
- If you're ready to move on, click Next.
Add Items to your Package
The next step is to add items i.e. Services, Products or Gift Vouchers to the package.
On the right side panel choose the Item Type (Visit/Product/Gift Voucher).
For the Visit item type (services), fill in the different fields—Item Type, Category, Service, Quantity then Save.
For Product, fill in Item Type, Brand, Product, Quantity and Save.
Continue to add new items until you have created your desired package:
If you're adding a Gift Voucher to a Package, you will instead select Gift Voucher from the Item Type drop-down menu, and select from one of your pre-made gift vouchers under the Product drop-down menu. I.e. Gift Vouchers that are created in the Gift Voucher section to the left will appear under Product:
Selling your Packages to Clients
Click here to see how your clients can purchase your packages, and how they can redeem and book in for their pre-paid items.